Tuesday 1 April 2014

01st Apr : Today is my Memorable day

Today is my Memorable Day !!!!!!!!

I think my title telling a lie. Today I got my results and unfortunately I'm not in. Clerks allotment missed by 1 mark and officers allotment missed by a mile. 
Are you wondering about my title, memorable.......something? Yes, although it is not my day, I came to know a lot of things which I have to rectify and redefine. 
I thought that I'll be definitely selected for Clerks. No hope about officers. But, my fate didn't like to give me a break. Got only 60 out of 100 in my clerical interview. Disappointment around. I decided to end my life!!!!!
Finally thanked God and my parents who supported me with their words and of course money. I wasted one year, loose hope in me. Sorry mom, and dad. I failed in everything and I cannot show you my face!!!!!!
Everything is ready to end. Few minutes back, I'm in the mood of ending my life. 
Had two little conversations with my brother-in-law, sister and with my brother separately. Gained my energy back. 
Its shame on me to think like ending my life which is a gift from my parents. My apologies to mom and dad. I'll definitely end my fighting after getting placed in a bank. I'll not go back until I reached my dream. I have one big dream which relates to my career and have other small dreams too regarding my parents.
From now, I have to fight back with all my energy and to start from the beginning. First part ends now in my life, have to start the second delightful part to reach the shore. No matter if failure comes, have to take it as a lesson. 
My next plan is joining in a coaching institute again and have to practice daily. There is a lot difference in me when compared to the days I went to coaching in the months of September and October last year. So, I have to regain the fragrance by joining and preparing and practising from the beginning. It takes time to regain my energy for fighting. It is hard enough to bounce back, but have to bounce back to settle in life. Am I true?
Finally got my Life back. So, my title justified. 

Closing with one popular Quote :  

"Failures are the stepping stones to success"

                       JAI HIND

No comments:

Post a Comment