Friday 21 March 2014

My Life after Graduation !!!!!!

MY LIFE AFTER GRADUATION

Good day. This is Sameer Kumar Kudumula from Guntur ,Andhra Pradesh.  I’m 22 year old now and facing many challenges in this competitive world. Banking sector attracted me and pushed me to decide my goal to serve public as a banker. Motivation plays a major role in people’s achievement. It is not special in my case. I completed my graduation in Computer Science and Engineering in 2013, unlike many engineering graduates I don’t want to enter into software field.
So, started my journey by joining in coaching institute started my preparation. After joining, concentrated on every possible thing to succeed in competitive exams. I wrote Reserve Bank of India Assistants exam held in July-2013 and expected a lot from that. But, after declaring the result, unfortunately I was no in for the next phase of recruitment. Before my result has arrived, my sister told that don’t wait for results and don’t lose practice for next exams. I’m following those words still. Started preparing for Reserve Bank of India Officers recruitment and wrote exam with some maturity as the previous exam taught me a lesson. Reached almost to the cut off marks for further scrutiny but didn’t qualify at that time. I got shortlisted in August for interview in ICICI PO program for November batch 2013, that was considered as my first step to enter banking sector, attended the interview in Hyderabad, cleared group discussion, personal interview was the next round, completed with joy. I thought at that time that I would be selected as an officer in ICICI bank, two merit lists without my name was released. Literally cried at that, but that interview helped me a lot for other achievements and it was a memorable one in my life. Forgot to tell you ,in my starting lines, I used “Motivation” term, many people in my life motivated me and it is playing a vital role. My mom, dad, relatives, my lecturers, friends, strangers with their suggestions and with their inspirations I’m continuing my life. Coming back to my story, I applied and wrote Regional Rural Bank’s recruitment conducted by IBPS in October, qualified in both assistants and officers. Of course my scores are little bit low and didn’t receive any calls from respective banks yet.
The main thing comes at that time in to my life, Public Sector Undertakings conducted bank recruitment, IBPS held examinations for those officers and clerks. I was shortlisted for both officers and clerks, attended interviews. At the time of probationary officer’s interview, took many suggestions from my relatives who is working in public sector banks, those suggestions, measures helped a lot in my interviews. Probationary Officer’s interview lasted 10 minutes and completed with some hesitation in my answers.
Before going to clerks interview I came to know that the interview panel members were concentrating on the respective local language, and they are asking to write an essay on white paper in local language. Our’s telugu and my parents are working as telugu pundits in private school, practiced two essays on “Internet” on my own and requested my mom and dad to correct me in that essay, because I wrote after 7 years at that time, and came to know the exact meaning of my name the night before going to the clerks interview, in fact the first question the panel asked me to give the meaning of my name “KUDUMULA PINAKA VENKATA NAGA SITHA SAMEER KUMAR.” I was asked to write essay as expected and wrote well, they were attracted to that and asked questions in telugu language and questions from banking sector, interview is a mixed one with software questions and general awareness questions, it lasted 15 minutes and at last they said “All the Best Sameer !!!” and I said “Thank You madam and Thank You sirs.”
Finally I completed my dream job’s interviews and waiting for the result. They’ll be declaring in a couple of weeks I think and I don’t ever bother about results. I’ll write many more exams that will help me in gaining knowledge and to reach top in this competitive world.
 “Please be patient and work on until you get what you wanted and do whatever required to reach your goal.”  
“Please be prepared to depart at the right time and as well as to arrive at the right destination.”
Closing my words with popular Swami Vivekanada quote: “Practice makes a man perfect.”

JAI HIND


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Work!!! Hope you get your dream job soon, work smart and you will get there soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your car might be stolen if you don't keep this in mind!

    Consider that your car was taken! When you approach the police, they inquire about a specific "VIN lookup"

    A VIN decoder is what?

    Similar to a passport, the "VIN decoder" allows you to find out the date of the car's birth and the identity of its "parent" (manufacturing facility). You can also figure out:

    1.The type of engine

    2.Model of a vehicle

    3.The limitations of the DMV

    4.The number of drivers in this vehicle

    You will be able to locate the car, and keeping in mind the code ensures your safety. The code can be viewed in the online database. The VIN is situated on various parts of the car to make it harder for thieves to steal, such as the first person sitting on the floor, the frame (often in trucks and SUVs), the spar, and other areas.

    What happens if the VIN is harmed on purpose?

    There are numerous circumstances that can result in VIN damage, but failing to have one will have unpleasant repercussions because it is illegal to intentionally harm a VIN in order to avoid going to jail or being arrested by the police. You could receive a fine of up to 80,000 rubles and spend two years in jail. You might be stopped by an instructor on the road.

    Conclusion.

    The VIN decoder may help to save your car from theft. But where can you check the car reality? This is why we exist– VIN decoders!

    ReplyDelete